Wednesday, March 03, 2004

handy

I can change a light bulb, and wire a bathroom. I can sew curtains and type 55 words per minute. I can cook broccoli in a cheese sauce - without a packet. I can change my own batteries in the remote control. I can clean dishes, without leaving spots. I can orate the commandments, or H.C. Anderson, or my favorite movie (based on my favorite book). I can put the seat back down. I can lock doors and shut out lights and recycle garbage and rewind my video tape and look both ways before I cross a busy intersection and stop at stop and yield at yield and go on reds after stopping and having a good peek around the corner.

I can stop and ask for directions...
I can lend you a quarter... or 27 cents...
I can hold your hand when the baby is coming.
I can hold the baby when the drugs knock you out.
I can keep praying.
____

SWM seeking Personality- age 43 - 217 lbs - blonde hair, green eyes - robust (?) build

No comments: