Saturday, February 07, 2004

Angel Arms - Take two

Your in the arms of your angel,
I doubt he will fly you back to me,
or that he would let you stay in heaven,
or break to bring you home.

So in the arms of your angel,
who's eyes and lips partake,
of your own living beauty,
while I sit and think,

That the wings of your angel,
are made of grass and clay,
beating only to astound you,
and to keep us cold and alone.

When the eyes of your angel,
fall from grace and look away,
will you see your own intentions,
and perhaps go astray.

To wonder aloud of living,
in a world under the clouds,
where angels only live in bibles,
and our minds still resound,

From the thoughts of your angel,
who knows your body and nothing else,
who drinks your soul and essence,
through a willfull open mouth.

And if you fall from heaven,
and feel alone without his face,
without wings of wax and straw,
and try to put me in his place.

Just pretend my eyes aren't alone,
belive I could carry you away,
to take you just like he could,
all great empassioned ways.

In the arms of your angel,
your twisted towering angel,
though he withers now like stone statue,
leaving you alone in an empty world.

No comments: