Saturday, August 28, 2004

A radical defense by Josh

Really...I avoided speaking to you for a long time, even when I was there and should have, but this is really too pathetic for words. I've seen a lot of people take out their insecurities and failings on the people who try to prop them up anyways, but you really take the cake for verbosity and crassness. An existential technical engineer...cute. I'm glad to hear you finally got out of your parent's house, maybe you'll get to grow up a little, find yourself in a boxcar, write a really great American play...but as for your ex, you can leave her out of it, I think you've already done quite enough, and someone your age should have gotten over name calling a while ago. You're such a fucking troubled artist, so misunderstood, so abused. Leave her alone and fuck off.

Cordially,Josh

Posted by ShunyataX to la Philosophica at 8/28/2004 04:16:48 PM

No comments: